We are a business with a distinct social and ethical agenda that places equal emphasis on people, planet and profit.
Since the launch of Veggies.my in January 2020, we are incredibly grateful to be given the opportunity to serve more than a thousand customers with fresh produce that we ethically sourced directly from the farmers. Our customers’ continuous support has enabled us to begin the journey of empowering small farms, helping them improve overall productivity, quality, and connecting them to customers.
We are passionate about making safe-to-eat nutritious food affordable and easily available to everyone. We believe the foundation of achieving this is to ensure that both the needs of the farmers and customers are being cared for.
Our Social Agenda
Empowering small farmers by helping them improve their overall quality, harvest, and gain access to consumers so that they can be better compensated for their labour.
Promoting consumer health and wellness by providing safe and wholesome food at a reasonable price.
Thanks to our customers’ support in journeying with us and making a difference. Here are some major milestones in our journey so far:
- More than 20,000 produce sourced from the farms.
- More than 1,300 customers regularly enjoy fresh produce from the farms.
- Used only recyclable and biodegradable materials, and no single-use plastics
- Provided free produce to 500 urban poor families during MCO
- Partnered with Dignity for Children Foundation to feed 1,200 children, staff and volunteers.
- Empowered local farmers by helping them move online and paying them fair trade.
There is still lots to do and we can’t achieve it without your support in encouraging more people to purchase fresh produce directly from farms.
3, Jalan TSB 6, Taman Industri Sungai Buloh,
47000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Veggies.my Experience Store
Pasar Besar Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Lot TS71 & 72, Jalan Damansara,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur