1. What is Veggies.my?
We are a social enterprise that connects local farms directly to you. We offer a variety of certified fresh vegetables and fruits delivered from farms to your kitchen in 24 hours.
2. What is social enterprise?
A social enterprise is a business that has specific social objectives that serve its primary purpose. Veggies.my is a business with a social and ethical agenda that places equal emphasis on People, Planet and Profit.
3. What is myGAP?
myGAP is stand for Malaysia version Good Agriculture Practices. myGAP is an internationally recognized accreditation by the Malaysian Department of Agriculture. Key focus of myGAP:
- A resource management system for efficient & sustainable agricultural production
- Increase farm productivity
- Safe & good quality produce with reduced pesticide use, that are able to compete in the local & international markets
- Preserve the environment as well as protect the welfare of employees.
4. Do I have to create an account to shop on Veggies.my?
Well, you can feel free to shop and add items into your Shopping Cart at Veggies.my. However, you must be logged into a registered PERSONAL user account to complete the payment gateway for your buying process and checkout.
5. Does Veggies.my has a business app on Apple App store or Google Play store?
Ahem, we're working hard on getting the mobile apps ready. For sure you will be updated at the moment they are ready for download!
For now, please shop with us at www.veggies.my on your laptops, desktops, mobile devices (iPad, Android phones, iPhones and other devices!), and continue to share with us on how to make you to have a better experience to shop at Veggies.my. Looking forward to hear from you!
6. Can I shop and place order at Veggies.my on my mobile phone?
Ya, for sure! You can shop on www.veggies.my by using your mobile device (phones or tablets) today as our online platform is mobile friendly.
7. What areas do you deliver to? How can I check if my neighbourhood/office is within your delivery coverage areas?
We currently deliver within PJ and KL areas only. Yan may refer to here for confirmation or speaking to our customer service hotline 016-6505535.
8. What are your delivery days and hours?
We are currently deliver to you within the coverage areas on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. When you place your order, you will be able to choose the date and time window you would prefer to have your items delivered.
9. How much must I spend to enjoy free delivery service?
Well, there is no specific minimum or maximum amount and quantity is required for ordering and delivery. However, you can have the best deal for every minimum RM50 purchase for free delivery service.
10. Any delivery cost incur for purchase below RM50?
We only charge a minimum of RM4 for purchase below RM50. This charge is relatively reasonable and affordable as compare to others delivery services.
11. My building does not allow deliveries. How can I get my items?
You can leave us a comment in the remarks/notes section when you place your order and our delivery teams will contact you when they arrive and you can arrange to meet them at your building lobby or guard house. You can also speak to our customer service hotline 016-6505535.
12. Can I change an order or cancel order once I have checked out?
Any cancellation of order or reschedule delivery shall be made before 6pm from the same day of placement of your order ("Grace Period") by contacting our customer service officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our customer service hotline 016-6505535. Any request for cancellation made or reschedule delivery after the Grace Period will not be entertained.
13. What if I am not around/running late when my delivery arrives?
You have the freedom to choose the date and time window you are free to receive your items, we advise you to contact our customer service officer at email@example.com or our customer service hotline 016-6505535 as soon as you are aware you will not be around as the specified time. Our customer service officer will assist to rearrange or accommodate your changes as far as possible, you shall be responsible for the payment of an administrative charge. However, no cancellation or reschedule delivery will be entertained once your orders have been shipped to your shipping address.
14. How do I get a replacement for wrong order/products?
You can refer to our dispute & return and complaint procedure. Or contact our customer service officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our customer service hotline 016-6505535 for any queries.
15. What if an item received is not in good condition/damaged?
You can choose not to accept that products at the time of delivery and our Delivery team will return it to us. You can also refer to our refund & replacement policy.
16. Will I be informed ahead of time if the delivery is running late?
Ya, for sure! Our delivery team will contact you should your delivery be delayed - or you can contact our customer service hotline 016-6505535 to get an update as well.
17. Can someone else accept my delivery if I am not there?
Ya for sure and we believed you have planned for it. In case you’re not the person accepting the items, or you may not be there, just informed us in the remarks/notes section of the order who else we can hand over the items to and our delivery teams will act accordingly.
18. How should the payment make on Veggies.my?
Payment can be made through the payment gateway such as E-wallets (Touch & Go, GrabPay, Boost Wallet and KipplePay), Direct bank transfers (FPX) or Credit cards / Debit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD).
19. Is it safe to use payment gateway on Veggies.my?
It is as safe (some say - safer!) as using your credit or debit card in any retail store. Veggies.my uses local banking partners to process all your purchases - that includes E-wallets, direct bank transfers through FPX, VISA and MASTERCARD credit card transactions, and the use of debit cards as well.
We work with banks to ensure that your data is as safe as possible and Veggies.my does not keep your credit card data with us!
20. Do Veggies.my deliver goods using plastic bags?
As mentioned, Veggies.my is a business with a social and ethical agenda that places equal emphasis on People, Planet and Profit. We are limiting the use of single use plastic and we deliver the goods to you by using eco-friendly bag.
21. What if goods received do not match the image on the website?
Please note that all photos on Veggies.my are for illustration purpose only. Veggies.my reserves the right to change/modify/cancel the packaging or the descriptions of listed products without prior notice. If you have any concern, you can contact our customer service officer at email@example.com or our customer service hotline 016-6505535.